How to prevent damage during the processing of plastic molds, we must improve our own strength if we want to prevent damage. If there is no strength, why should customers choose us? Why don’t customers choose better, people say that goods are better than three? If customers stay, they have to improve our awareness of prevention, but this is not enough to be able to give customers a trust.
Measures to prevent damage during processing of plastic molds:
1. Good casting structure design
The wall thickness of the casting is as uniform as possible to avoid the occurrence of thermal joints to reduce the thermal fatigue caused by the local heat concentration of the mold. Appropriate casting fillets should be placed at the corners of the casting to avoid stresses caused by sharp corners on the mold.
2. Reasonable plastic mold structure design
(1) Each component in the mold should have sufficient rigidity and strength to withstand pressure without deformation. The mold wall thickness should be sufficient to reduce deformation.
(2) The gating system is designed to minimize impact and erosion on the core.
(3) Correctly select the tolerance fit and surface roughness of each component.
(4) Maintain mold heat balance.
3. Specification heat treatment process
The metallurgical structure of the material can be changed by heat treatment to maintain the necessary strength, hardness, dimensional stability at high temperatures, thermal fatigue resistance and material cutting performance. The correct heat treatment process will give very good results, and the properties of the steel are controlled by the quenching temperature and time, cooling rate and tempering temperature.
4. Die casting production process control
(1) Temperature control: preheating temperature and working temperature of the mold; alloy casting temperature, with a lower pouring temperature while maintaining good molding.
(2) Reasonable die-casting process: specific pressure and filling speed.
(3) Adjust the clamping force of the machine to make the mold evenly stressed. Pay attention to cleaning the debris on the surface of the mold so as not to cause the surface of the mold to be unevenly stressed and deformed when the mold is closed.
(4) Strict control of alloy smelting to reduce gas in molten metal.