National Advisory Hotline+86-769-89296989
Corresponding measures for injection molding on the film during injection molding
1. Injection pressure or barrel temperature
2. Too much feed
3. The mast is going too long.
4. Write more and the feed inlet is not balanced.
5. There are concave parts in the mold
6. Deep cylinder demoulding vacuum problem
7. Opening time change
8. The surface of the mold is poorly polished.
9. Mold dislocation
1) Reduce the injection pressure or the barrel temperature is too high
2) Reduce feed
3) Reduce the advance time of the mast
4) Limit the flow of plastics, as close as possible to the mainstream or single write mode.
5) Eliminate the dent, light or increase the draft angle
6) Provide adequate airway
7) Maintain a fixed mold opening time and use a timer if necessary
8) Polishing the surface
9) Adjust the core and lock it with the pull-out angle